Hey, friends! Madison very kindly tagged Michelle for the American Girl Q+A tag-thank you so much, Madison!
The rules are as follows;
- Thank and give a link to the blog of the person that nominated you.
- Nominate 3-5 other AG doll bloggers.
- Come up with at least five questions for the dolls that you nominate. You can include your questions on your post, or send them to your nominees.
- Have your doll that was nominated answer the questions given.
- List these rules on your blog post.
- Notify the people/dolls that you nominate and send them a link to your post.
Michelle would like to nominate;
Questions for nominees;
- Favorite outfit?
- Who is your best friend?
- If you were a superhero, what superpower would you have?
- Do you live with your sisters, roommates, or alone?
- Favorite color?
1. Which one of your siblings do you get along best with?
Michelle gets along with Kit the best, mainly because they are both introverts, and her other sisters are…less so.
2. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
Michelle loves sewing, drawing and journaling. She also dabbles in baking.
3. What genre of music do you listen to the most?
Generally pop, or pop-rock. Michelle especially likes Ellie King and Adelle.
4. If you could meet any movie character, who would you meet?
Michelle would love to meet Anne of Green Gables (the one from the books and 80’s movie. Michelle feels very strongly that the newer show, Anne With An E, is a horrible rendition of a wonderful book)
5. If you could time travel what time would you go to and why?
Michelle likes 21st century, but she would love to go back to the early 20th century and wear all those beautiful dresses with lots of ruffles.
That just about wraps up today’s post. Have a wonderful day!
By the way, nominees, you are welcome to use the graphic I made.