Hello, peeps! I’ve finally gotten my act together, and doing my 50 follower giveaway! My current total is actually 58, hehe, so expect another virtual party when I hit 60. So, let’s get started!
My first item that I’m giving away is a red TAGS T-shirt! Kit is modeling it in a casual-cute outfit.
She has paired it with a denim skirt, sneakers, and a sweater.
A closer look at the graphic…
Next up, we have Ellie, and she is modeling my next item, a pink TAGS t-shirt!
She’s paired it with a floral bubble skirt and shiny black mary-janes.
A close up on the shirt.
Now Adalyn is going to-Adalyn, what are you WEARING?
Why are you wearing PAJAMAS? I told you to get dressed for a photoshoot!
”Well, I think this shirt makes a great PJ shirt! It’s all soft and stretchy!”
*ahem* Now Adalyn is modeling my third item, a gray TAGS T-shirt! She’s rocking the unintentionally-cool vibe by using it as a PJ shirt!
She’s got it paired with a warm, crocheted blanket and her plush dog, Porky.
And, last but not least, Michelle is modeling my last item, a deep purple TAGS T-shirt!
She’s stepping it up a notch with a dressier outfit, consisting of a pleated skirt and boots.
Close-up on the graphic.
Now, Guess What!
YOU could win one of these shirts! Do you want to? Here’s how!
- You must have parental permission if you are under 18, because I will need your address
- You must be following The American Girl Spot (we will be checking!)
- Comment down below, saying you would like to enter, and which shirt you’d like.
- Share about this giveaway, or reblog this post, and give me the link.
- Tell a friend! If they enter, saying you told them, you get 1 extra entry!
- If you have more than one blog, you can reblog or post about this on your other blogs, and you will get 1 extra entry (don’t forget to give me the link in the comments!).
The deadline to enter is Feb. 4th, and on the 5th, FOUR lucky winners will be selected randomly! The first person I pick will get 1st choice of the shirts, second person will get 2nd pick, and so on.
I hope you enter, and good luck!