1. Who was your first doll that you got? (doesn’t have to be AG)
Kit! I got her when I was four, and I remember lifting her out of the box, and being like ”Ahhhhh…”
2. What’s your favorite American Girl doll?
Right now, I have my eye on TM #40 and #61
3. If you could design any thing for American Girl, what would it be?
I’d LOVE to design a historical character from the 1920’s…ooh, or a modern girl who loves crafting.
4. How did you learn about American Girl?
I think one of my friends told me…
5. What’s your favorite AG pet?
The Himalayan kitten! AUGH! CUTE!
6. What’s your favorite item AG sells?
Currently, I’m loving the Chameleon set, because I used to have a pet lizard. (What did I want for my 8th birthday? No, not a Barbie. No, not a hamster. I wanted a green anole lizard. Which I proceeded to name Anakin. Yes, like Anakin Skywalker. Yes, I was a weird child.)
7. What 18 inch doll brand do you like to buy from?
I buy AG items, but only ones made before 2016 off of eBay, because AG supports gay ‘marriage’ and Hillary Clinton. 😦
8. Who’s your favorite AGTuber?
9. Who’s your favorite BeForever character?
Oooh, HARD! I think I’d have to say Nanea.
10. What’s your favorite thing to do with your dolls?
Photograph them, and do their hair!
11. What’s your favorite kind of doll related post?
Photostories, for sure!