Hello! AgsInAlaska nominated me for the Liebster Award! It’s my first award on wordpress, so let’s jump right into it!
- Recognize the blogger that nominated you
- Answer all the questions that the blogger asked you on your website
- Nominate 5 – 11 other bloggers and tell them that you nominated them
- And create 11 new questions for your nominees!
Thanks so much, AGsInAlaska!! I love being nominated!1
She asked these questions;
- Do you like camping?
- Have you ever been ziplining?
- Are you afraid of dogs?
- Pancakes or French toast?
- Do you speak a foreign language?
- Have you ever visited Alaska?
- How many dolls do you have?
- What dolls would you like to have?
- Do you like Gabriella McBride (GOTY 2017)?
- What is your favorite book?
- Yes, but I smashed my face against the tree. Not a very pleasant memory.
- I’m not afraid of them, but I do prefer cats.
- Pancakes. With tons and tons of maple syrup and blueberries and butter and….I really like pancakes and I haven’t had them in forever because I try not to eat carbs, and pancakes are like, all carbs.
- Does Latin count? Salvete, amici!
- No, but if I ever do, I’ll be sure to visit you!
- 12 is a good number.
- No, not really. She isn’t very unique.
- A Little Princess, by Francess Hodgson Burnett
- Janie//Sincerely Janie
- American Girl Doll Artist//SmallDollsInABigWorld
My questions are;
- Who was your first AG doll? (If you don’t blog about dolls you are exempt from this question)
- Cats or Dogs?
- Chocolate, Vanilla, or Strawberry?
- Favorite food?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- Favorite song?
- Are you homeschooled or do you got to private or public school?
- Favorite font for writing in?
- Cursive or print?
- Have you ever been nominated for an award before?
- Favorite blogs?
Have fun, nominees!